“Our Children and youth’s mental health is at a crisis level never before experienced. The crisis is in Vermont, and throughout the U.S.” Our colleagues at Northeast Family Institute (NFI) are among those vital to addressing the growing needs of our children.
Read Vermont Childrens’ Mental Health Crisis in the latest Sponsor Spotlight series, developed by Vermont Care Partners agencies, in VTDigger.
This article is part of a collaboration produced by members of Vermont Care Partners (VCP), a statewide network of sixteen non-profit, community-based agencies (including CCS) providing mental health, substance use and intellectual and developmental disability support.
Read previous articles in this series:
- Supported Employment: wellness, meaningful work, filling jobs
- Supporting Shelby: Family and Community Collaboration
- Intensive EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Stress Free in 2023: Creating complementary wellness initiatives to traditional mental health care
- There for Vermonters: VT Care Partners community mental health and disability agencies