“Every Kid Deserves a Chance at School” highlights the work of our colleagues at Health Care & Rehabilitation Services (HCRS) and its Kindle Farm School, located in Newfane and Townshend, and other therapeutic schools around Vermont. The latest in the sponsor spotlight series, developed for publication in VTDigger by Vermont Care Partners agencies.
Read “Every Kid Deserves a Chance at School,”
Read previous articles in this series:
- Creating Communities: The Benefits of Shared Living
- Tackling the crisis of suicide
- Vermont Childrens’ Mental Health Crisis
- Supported Employment: wellness, meaningful work, filling jobs
- Supporting Shelby: Family and Community Collaboration
- Intensive EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Stress Free in 2023: Creating complementary wellness initiatives to traditional mental health care
- There for Vermonters: VT Care Partners community mental health and disability agencies
Vermont Care Partners (VCP), a statewide network of sixteen non-profit, community-based agencies (including CCS) providing mental health, substance use and intellectual and developmental disability support.