Tackling the Crisis of Suicide: Postvention in the Workplace:
“Vermont consistently has the highest suicide rate among the northeastern states, and a group of experts at Howard Center and the Center for Health and Learning have partnered to help address the issue . . . ”
Read Tackling the crisis of suicide, the latest in our Sponsor Spotlight series, developed by the agencies of Vermont Care Partners.
This article is part of a collaboration produced by members of Vermont Care Partners (VCP), a statewide network of sixteen non-profit, community-based agencies (including CCS) providing mental health, substance use and intellectual and developmental disability support.
Read previous articles in this series:
- Vermont Childrens’ Mental Health Crisis
- Supported Employment: wellness, meaningful work, filling jobs
- Supporting Shelby: Family and Community Collaboration
- Intensive EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Stress Free in 2023: Creating complementary wellness initiatives to traditional mental health care
- There for Vermonters: VT Care Partners community mental health and disability agencies