“Creating Communities” highlights the work of our colleagues at Families First in Brattleboro and other members of the Developmental Services Action Consortium, and the benefits of shared living. The latest in the sponsor spotlight series, developed for publication in VTDigger by Vermont Care Partners agencies.
Read Creating Communities: The Benefits of Shared Living, the latest in our Sponsor Spotlight series, developed by the agencies of Vermont Care Partners.
This article is part of a collaboration produced by members of Vermont Care Partners (VCP), a statewide network of sixteen non-profit, community-based agencies (including CCS) providing mental health, substance use and intellectual and developmental disability support.
Read previous articles in this series:
- Tackling the crisis of suicide
- Vermont Childrens’ Mental Health Crisis
- Supported Employment: wellness, meaningful work, filling jobs
- Supporting Shelby: Family and Community Collaboration
- Intensive EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Stress Free in 2023: Creating complementary wellness initiatives to traditional mental health care
- There for Vermonters: VT Care Partners community mental health and disability agencies