Congratulations to Jennifer Wolcott, Senior Manager at CCS, for winning the 2023 Don Kent Award for Dedication, Integrity and Inclusion, as voted by her peers and colleagues. She received the award at CCS’ recent All-Staff In-Service day at Elley-Long.
Here are a few comments submitted with nominations from other CCS staff members:
- Jenn has a pragmatic, grounded and compassionate approach to her job. She is the “anchor” of the management team, she carries a lot of responsibility from client scheduling, training and supervision of service coordinators. I occasionally still ask her questions related to housing as she has vast experience & knowledge of SLP’s home and clients. Jenn is also a great MOM to her dogs!!!
- For her hard work, loyalty and true dedication to CCS it’s clients and mission.
- She continues to do her scheduling magic even in the most difficult times. Jenn always has a positive attitude and a friendly greeting for all.
- She is one of the most dedicated people I know! Plus, her ability to see the whole person, and ensure they get what they need, is second to none.
- Jennifer is clearly dedicated to the success of CCS – for both clients and colleagues – and I feel that she deserves to be recognized for her contributions. On top of this, she is fun, funny, knowledgeable, professional, and yet also tough and direct when she needs to be. She is simply amazing!
- Jenn always seems to have the answer and thinks of the whole picture when it comes to client and staff needs. CCS is luck to have someone as dedicated as she is who leads with integrity and with inclusion at the forefront of her thinking.
- Her long-term tenure at CCS shows her heart. Her incredible scheduling shows her determination to do the right thing by all those requests. Her infectious smile shows her spirit. Dedication, Integrity, Inclusion = Jennifer Wolcott!